If you struggle with scoliosis, you may need more than a traditional brace to ease your symptoms. Scoliosis Technologies instructs patients in Freehold, NJ and surrounding areas on the Schroth Method for Scoliosis.
This exercise-based treatment for scoliosis is particularly effective for those with a spine curve greater than 10 degrees, those preparing for surgery or those recovering from surgery. Call 800-540-8324 now to benefit from this method in addition to your brace.
You may be hesitant to try something new, which is why we offer two complimentary sessions of the Schroth Method for Scoliosis. Before starting, you may be interested to know that this method...
- Can benefit both adults and children
- Addresses the three-dimensional deformity of the spine and trunk complex
- Uses active muscle contraction and proper breathing techniques
- Improves posture, reduces curve growth and promotes muscular control
- Can be modified to each patient's curve pattern, severity, growth stage and fitness level
With guidance from our therapist, you'll learn how to use this exercise-based treatment for scoliosis in your daily activities. Schedule your first complimentary session today to give it a try.